Thursday, January 10, 2008

We've got to watch out...


...or else they're going to want to keep him as the mascot here.

Many of my usual routines are in happy disruption right now, but the following are not:
1) Writing in the morning
2) Drinking coffee in the morning
3) Reading a book in the bath in the morning
4) Thinking that it's still morning when I climb out of the bath at 1 p.m.
5) Wandering blithely through colleges and shops (and dodging rain) in the afternoon
6) Having dinner at 7 p.m., finally aware that it's really no longer morning
Tomorrow: more of London, for one who has not yet spent very much time there. It is one of my favorite cities. It is a city where I have a collection of Places I Love. Tomorrow I hope to add a couple of Places to my list.

1 Comments:

Blogger Boricua en la Luna said...

God, do I love that dragon! It's so good to see him back in your life. He takes all of us with him to you. :)

9:22 PM, January 10, 2008  

Post a Comment

<< Home