We've got to watch out...
...or else they're going to want to keep him as the mascot here.
Many of my usual routines are in happy disruption right now, but the following are not:
1) Writing in the morningTomorrow: more of London, for one who has not yet spent very much time there. It is one of my favorite cities. It is a city where I have a collection of Places I Love. Tomorrow I hope to add a couple of Places to my list.
2) Drinking coffee in the morning
3) Reading a book in the bath in the morning
4) Thinking that it's still morning when I climb out of the bath at 1 p.m.
5) Wandering blithely through colleges and shops (and dodging rain) in the afternoon
6) Having dinner at 7 p.m., finally aware that it's really no longer morning