Saturday, January 05, 2008

Tickets for love.


I saw lots of signage in Paris that was love-worthy, but this reworking (shall we say) of a Eurostar sign was my favorite. When did tickets for eros get handed out? Was that the day I was home sick from high school or something? Because I tell you--I seem to be short an "admit one" or two.

But: just in case I seem to be grousing: it would seem that I am not going to come down with the norovirus right now, for which I am so much more than immensely grateful--not least because it means that I can walk to a neighboring village for a lunch of mussels tomorrow.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

The stone-baked pizza there is excellent, too! :)

11:15 PM, January 05, 2008  
Blogger Dr. S said...

Haha, yes! True. But I will probably order the mussels anyway, since it will be harder to get good moules marinere in mid-Ohio than to get good pizza...

4:18 AM, January 06, 2008  

Post a Comment

<< Home