Monday, August 25, 2008

When you don't hear from me...


These days, it's all about the newness.


Which means that #1001 will have to be the celebratory one. Mostly, my brain is full to overflowing: new young people, returned colleagues, the new (oh, so fast!) computer, the ongoing process of trying to resettle myself materially, the insanity of a calendar that's already overcrowded. The backhoe outside my office window.



No zooming necessary there. Strangely, I find myself more easily able to deal with construction sounds than with the voices of nearby people.

I fantasize that the beginning of classes on Thursday will make things feel a bit more calm.

1 Comments:

Blogger meli said...

Happy 1000th post! I'm glad you're settling in there ok. Looks like another grand adventure.

5:42 PM, August 26, 2008  

Post a Comment

<< Home