Monday, June 02, 2008

Young.


While I took this picture, another goose made his awkward way over the grass, using his wings to help himself balance. He was missing his right foot; his leg ended in a skinny stump. I didn't take his picture, even once he'd found an uneasy balance and begun eating grass from the corner of one of Trinity's lawns. I did try to feel his pain. This group preened and preened; no one went near the unsteady one.

It's true: I did tear up a little at the end of the Sex and the City movie, even though parts of it didn't thrill me. The ending got me almost as much as the ending of season six.

So much fatigue today. It rains and rains. My head is full of goop.

1 Comments:

Blogger meli said...

hello. um, i tagged you for a meme. not sure if it's your kind of thing, but my head was full of goop when i did it and i felt better afterwards, so if you need a little distraction, the details are on my blog.

i saw some ducklings in norway. oh they are the sweetest thing.

5:29 PM, June 03, 2008  

Post a Comment

<< Home