Saturday, December 22, 2007

The grand eve!


Halfway around the world, my family members are making their ways toward one another; if all has gone well, my brother is in the air, en route to the international departure airport, and my parents are boarding their domestic connection. I should be asleep already but have been busy tonight cooking dinner for friends here and setting up sleep quarters in my friend's flat and cleaning my floor and cleaning my bathroom and possibly, it would seem, embedding a tiny shard of glass in my hand. These things require a lot of time.

There's a particular kind of boy in the world who is impressed when he learns that a girl shoots RAW and rocks Aperture even on her old PowerBook. I'm glad to know this from experience now, rather than just having to suspect it. Geeking out in good new company is particularly fun at the holidays.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home