Sunday, September 02, 2007

Preparing, preparing.


Now, granted: I didn't have the best high school physics teacher who ever lived. Far from it. But I believe that the laws of physics that I learned dictate that pieces of matter--such as, say, the luggage strap one uses with her rolling suitcase to ensure (she hopes) that it won't disgorge her belongings everywhere in some airport's back room--don't just vanish. And yet, and yet.

Fortunately, as packing-related problems go, this one is non-existent.

Also, and more importantly, today was my beautiful Mama's birthday. Happy birthday, beautiful Mama, mother of my heart.

2 Comments:

Blogger Poking-Stick Man said...

Tsk, tsk -- that's cheating! I know you didn't actually post this entry before the clock ticked over into the wee hours of Monday morning -- one of the (few?) advantages of being a nightowl, I suppose.

When will the Cabinet be shuttered for its transatlantic voyage?

12:49 PM, September 03, 2007  
Blogger Dr. S said...

Ah, yes, but this is so often the case...

No shuttering, I hope. I hope. I'm aiming for a seamless transition: as long as there's an IP address waiting for me on the other side, I'll be back on by Wednesday evening!

I am going to endeavor to call you this afternoon.

1:09 PM, September 03, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home