Wednesday, June 20, 2007

Low-grade oversight.

Damn. I hate it when I realize at 11:30 p.m., after having washed my face and brushed my teeth and taken my medicine and given the bathtub a first round of cleaning (in connection with Project Exodus), that I have left my power adapter at work and thus can neither upload new photos nor draw upon the ones already on my Mac, seeing as how I've run the battery out, believing that I could just plug the thing back into the wall.

When I forgot it last week, I hopped in the car and went back to school to retrieve it--so great is my dedication to the Cabinet. But since I'm now wearing the eighteen-year-old boxer shorts in which I sleep, and since I'm supposed to be marking papers anyway, you'll have to wait until tomorrow to see my backyard's grapes (my very own emerald closet!), my neighbor's cat, the latest manifestation of the dragon, and/or my new favorite tree branch, downed during a storm yesterday morning and ensconced in my front porch not long after. I see shellac in my future.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home