Thursday, August 24, 2006

So much building, so many stories.


Today, not quite greatness. There is so much still to design, to construct, and now it is nearly Friday once again. But we do what we can, and then we go to sleep for a little while, get up in the morning, and do what we can all over again (after we introduce ourselves and our courses to nervous, eager new students first thing). And through it all, we keep feeling glad to see more and more of the students we already know and cherish, as they pop up all over the place. And we keep feeling glad to have so very much in the way of caffeinated beverages and clean mugs stocking our office. Or perhaps I'm just speaking for myself, there.

2 Comments:

Blogger Poking-Stick Man said...

Here, the students start moving in tomorrow. I have mixed feelings about that fact: on the one hand, I look forward to seeing (and meeting) them, but, on the other, it reminds me that I have too much to finish and to learn -- and not enough time to do either.

Perhaps some caffeinated beverages & clean coffee mugs would help. Or maybe -- wishful thinking -- an administrative assistant.

12:13 AM, August 25, 2006  
Blogger Dr. S said...

Yes, I would be lost without our administrative assistant, who is, as you know, Super.

12:14 AM, August 25, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home