Sunday, February 12, 2006

My newest affiliation, thanks in no small part to you.

My boundless thanks to those of you who heeded my plea for votes last week; I have just found out that I am indeed among the ModFab Six, which means that you'll be hearing from me in my snarkier, less digressive and distracted celeb-and-culture-commentating voice on a semi-regular basis over at ModFab's blog. I suspect I'll start a sidebar category for said commentating, just so that you don't miss them, in case you're not a regular reader.

I don't suppose that either of these blogging projects can go into my Professional Activities Report for the year. More's the pity.

Get ready to tear it up!

source for today's postscript image: Artchive.com, which must have grabbed this one from the Musee du Louvre in Paris at some point. By the way: if you ever make it to the Louvre, make sure you hunt out the Nike of Samothrace (that is, this statue); its placement is absolutely stunning. I almost cried when I first saw it.

2 Comments:

Blogger Dr. S said...

Thanks, dude. I just sent in my first response to ModFab's first "assignment," for the grand unveiling tomorrow. I'm rather proud of it, I have to say. And here, I don't think pride is going to go before a fall. I think it's just going to go.

1:00 PM, February 12, 2006  
Blogger Poking-Stick Man said...

Huzzah! Huzzah!

2:18 PM, February 12, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home