Saturday, February 25, 2006

Another one joins the world!

One of my faithful readers is a new father yet again, and so I'm taking a break from our usual reflective routine to say congratulations to him and his wife, and welcome to the new small person.

Now, far be it from me to offer parenting advice, but may I humbly suggest that every baby should have at least one of these bunnies (in addition to the book, of course). Pat is the uberbunny--and he is so, so soft. Now you pat the bunny!

source for today's image: Dark Childe's bunny pages.

1 Comments:

Blogger ttractor said...

I love this book. I tend to give it as a present to very lucky people. because to me, well, a bunny is something else entirely...so, yes, please, Pat the Bunny!

11:50 AM, February 27, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home