Wednesday, December 21, 2005

Fake animals redux

I have a whole aesthetic thing going on that I'm trying to explore ("Oh, that's what you're doing?"), but that just cannot preclude my showing you the completely wack thing to which my brother (he of the mad hot photography skills) alerted me last night. Call this post the equivalent of a commercial break. Follow the picture to more fearful laughing than originally scheduled... And be sure you watch the video, for the full marvel. "Ideal for home or office," indeed. My brother was quite right that it would be too much fun to have this thing in a classroom or office hour setting; I think it might flesh out my students' reading of The Island of Dr. Moreau in truly terrifying ways, just for instance.

source for today's image: BoysStuff, where one can buy Big Boy toys.

1 Comments:

Blogger BadassMama said...

I couldn't even bring myself to watch the video and I still nearly spit out my yogurt laughing!

11:32 AM, December 21, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home