Friday, April 25, 2008

What it's like here.

On my way to the concert last night, I stopped to photograph lots of buildings head-on. When I stopped to shoot one of the half-timbered buildings of Bridge Street, I was momentarily almost disappointed to have captured a bus--but once I saw them at home, I was glad of it. I took these two photographs in the same spot, two seconds apart, in this order.



This time last year, I was already starting to think about the things I would miss about mid-Ohio while I lived here. Now I find myself starting to think about the things I will miss about Cambridge.

2 Comments:

Blogger Thomas Knauer said...

WOW!!!

What a stunningly beautiful, wonderful combo of shots.

Will you be my camerawoman?

10:42 PM, April 25, 2008  
Blogger Dr. S said...

But of course, darling. Wait until you see my baby photographs.

7:04 AM, April 26, 2008  

Post a Comment

<< Home