Tuesday, October 09, 2007

All I need to say.


My horoscope for today:
Today is perfect for starting new projects of just about any kind. You ought to get the support you need and it won't cost you much more than a smile. Life is good, if rather quiet, at the moment.
Yup, that sounds just about about right for this day I'm about to leave. Oh, has it rained today--not hard, but steady.

So, look: today's my father's birthday. I think that I've given you ample reason to believe me when I say that he is the best father I (or possibly anyone!) could have had in this life. He is the best man I know. I love you, Papa. Happy birthday.

Happy birthday, too, to my Chicagoan friend, and thank you for that gabby perfect end to my day.

Today: 657 words. (And attended two lectures.)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home