Wednesday, September 19, 2007

The bounce back.


Oh for a visit from friends: I spent the day with two übergorgeous northward-migrating people, talking and eating and wandering and talking and prowling--and then getting shut out of a college because we were too many and only one person (not me) had a university ID card. Alas. When I have an official university identity, my whole world may change.

In the meantime, I'll continue playing with changing my world one photograph at a time.

Inadvertently, I got married off to someone at the dinner table tonight. When I come to think about it, that's happened fairly frequently in my life, and almost always at meals.

3 Comments:

Blogger Poking-Stick Man said...

Shut out Hardy-style, perhaps: "because we are too menny"??

1:53 AM, September 20, 2007  
Blogger Dr. S said...

Yes, that's exactly what I meant. Well-spotted, sir. ;)

3:59 AM, September 20, 2007  
Blogger Dr. S said...

I mean, except that no one died because we couldn't walk through King's.

4:17 AM, September 20, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home