Tuesday, July 24, 2007

Blame the wizards.


Yes, much of my day has gone over to reading the last Harry Potter book, through which I'm about halfway. Not a single spoiler or detail here, just a reduced ability to write much about the rest of my day: moving back to take care of the dog, eating dinner with my beloved classicist and artist friends, researching and then writing an e-mail message asserting my legal right to money I am owed. And now I'm going back to sitting with the quietly disconsolate dog and reading until I fall asleep. Stories of camping in Kentucky will come, I suspect, just not tonight.

(This picture shows you what is either Webb Mart's chief competition or its cross-road bait annex. I did not find out.)

2 Comments:

Blogger Poking-Stick Man said...

I'm about 1/3 of the way through so far -- we'll have to discuss it when done!

3:11 AM, July 25, 2007  
Blogger Dr. S said...

Aha! I didn't realize that you had kept up with the series...! Somehow, I thought you stopped reading them not long after the TAship.

I have just finished. We'll talk when you get through!

6:25 PM, July 25, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home