Monday, April 02, 2007

Gorgeousness again.



I am so tired. It's just that simple.

And a postscript, because my friends keep me honest: indeed there was (if I may say so myself) the beauty of the pie. My foodie Lexingtonian stocks better flour than I do, and so the crust was better than usual--real melt-in-your-mouth stuff. I predict that her dogs will look up again for falling raw pie dough the next time they hear a high-pitched "Oh no!" from me. Because I made that noise as I threw pieces of raw pie dough at them, see, because they love to eat it. As who wouldn't. Good times.

8 Comments:

Blogger BadassMama said...

Let us also remember that among the beauty and goodness we seemed to find everywhere this weekend was your scrumptious pie...

11:28 AM, April 03, 2007  
Blogger Poking-Stick Man said...

For some reason, the "Big Tulip" and "Sunny Dogwood" aren't displaying properly. The pie is gorgeous, but I would also like to see those other manifestations of gorgeousness.

4:22 PM, April 03, 2007  
Blogger Dr. S said...

Those two pictures are both showing up just fine on my machine! I don't know what to tell you. Maybe it's Vista eating my pictures.

5:20 PM, April 03, 2007  
Blogger Poking-Stick Man said...

They're not loading on either Vista or XP; I've also tried both Netscape and IE. Very strange.

6:59 PM, April 03, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Those two pictures are not on my machines either. :(

6:54 AM, April 04, 2007  
Blogger Dr. S said...

Hm. I haven't been able to see them on my PC this morning, either; I used the Mac all day yesterday, which may have had something to do with my not having any problems. I'll re-do them later in the day!

10:02 AM, April 04, 2007  
Blogger Dr. S said...

(You should all be able to see the pictures now--I hope!)

6:18 PM, April 04, 2007  
Blogger Poking-Stick Man said...

(It was like) I once was blind, but now I see!!

7:19 PM, April 04, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home