Monday, November 06, 2006

It is that eve again: don't forget to vote.


Now, I realize that I haven't said a thing about tomorrow's election, or about registering to vote, or about civic duty--or, really, about politics--pretty much ever on this site. And tonight I was about to write about something else altogether. But instead, I'm going to join the chorus of exhortation: get out and vote. Do it. Don't forget.

Tomorrow night, after we're all done voting (unless I end up in another 10.5 hour voting line in Gambier), I'll tell you what I was about to tell you tonight. You keep your end of the bargain, and I'll keep mine.

source for tonight's image: Smart Women Supplies.

2 Comments:

Blogger Poking-Stick Man said...

You are clearly the "Smart Woman" pictured in the center of tonight's image.

12:17 AM, November 07, 2006  
Blogger Dr. S said...

I also fancy myself the middle woman in the top row and the woman on the left in the second row. I may be a particular fan of the queen with the stars around her head. She's like Rossetti's Blessed Damozel, but without the tiny man to oppress. Or suppress, as the case may be.

7:27 AM, November 07, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home