Thursday, July 06, 2006

Yet another personal ad for your delectation.

While we were dining at my favorite Ohioan restaurant tonight, my excellent poet colleague said to me, "I can't believe you haven't posted my personal ad yet." "You have an ad in the London Review of Books?" I asked. "No, no," she said, "the ad I carry!" And then I remembered: a month ago, she and I had lunch, and partway through our meal, she pulled out a laminated yellow sheet with a personal ad on it. I took its picture. Here it is.


(You know you need not worry; tomorrow I will tell you more things. That's how this project works.)

2 Comments:

Blogger ttractor said...

I was looking around the train this morning and thinking: boundary issues. fear of commitment. intimacy problems. co-dependancy. could people please label themselves?

1:57 PM, July 07, 2006  
Blogger Dr. S said...

Also psychopath and sociopath and narcissist.

9:33 PM, July 07, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home