Thursday, May 25, 2006

He was not there for long.


Dragon watch: I took this picture yesterday afternoon; today, he is already gone. Alumni are returning to campus tonight and tomorrow; I can only hope that no one takes too much of a shine to my small friend, if he even turns up again in the next few days.

I think the cats at the dragon's house are actually starting to watch for me, now that they know I pass by and will even (despite allergies) stop and play with them. Sometimes when I go by and say hello to one of the three cats, if one is out, the other two will stand up on their back legs and brace themselves on the front door with their front paws and peer out at me.

What I want to tell you about tonight is Tornado Watch #395. And yet sleep is storming me, which means I'll have to write about meterological cataclysm tomorrow.

2 Comments:

Blogger ttractor said...

just to let you know...I am still here...just overfull and brimming, burning at both ends and the middle...

10:58 AM, May 26, 2006  
Blogger Dr. S said...

I never doubt your presence. Brim away!

12:04 PM, May 26, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home